Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten Days of Thanksgiving #8

Today I am thankful for technology. It makes our lives so much easier, and complicated in one fell swoop. I remember when I was young, my mom would never know when my dad would get home from work. He worked his regular job, then was off to do "side jobs". She never knew when he would get finished and be home. Now I can call Dusty and know exactly when he will be home. When he was working out of town I talked to him during the day as much as I normally would. What a blessing cell phones are. I am also grateful for computers and the internet. I have been able to keep in touch with some people who I wouldn't have normally. I have church information for lessons and talks at my finger tips. When I need information medically, or the kids need it for school, once again right a our finger tips. Also, even though I haven't worked on it, family history and temple ready can be done right at home, on the computer. I am grateful Heavenly Father has blessed us with these and many more advances for our good.

No comments: