Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ten Days of Thanksgiving #4, #5, #6,#7

OK, so I fell of the thankful band wagon. Oops... I really am grateful! So I will catch up, here goes:

#4- I am so grateful for my parents. They raised me in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They came from families that did not go to church or practice any part of it. They were activated and Sealed in the Temple not long after they were married and have never looked back. They are such an example to me of service. They magnify their church callings. They are always there for the people they serve, which is pretty much the whole ward. They also help their children and grandchildren with all that they possibly can. My parents are my friends too. I know I can call them anytime, to just even talk, not to mention to go to the hospital at all hours of the night. I am truly grateful that Heavenly Father sent me to them. I love them so much. Don't hate me for the picure Mom. I really like it.:)



#5-I am grateful for my parents-in-laws. I have to come to love and appreciate my in-laws. They like my parents are always there for us. They help us with clothes for the girls, which helps so much! I also consider them my friends. It is nice that I have some of the same interests as them. I don't know if everyone could say that of their in-laws. I love them too.


#6-I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that this is the Lord's Church on the earth today. I am so grateful for the path it gives me to follow in my life. That I can have a personal relationship with my Savior. And be sealed to family for all eternity.


#7-I am grateful where I live. A few months ago we thought we would have to move to Idaho. Although that would have been a good and interesting experience for our family, I am so glad we were able to stay. I love that we are so close to the headquarters of the church. That we are so close to so many temples. Our family is close when we need them. We live in a fun ward, that has some of my best friends in it. I think this is a pretty great place!


Well now I have caught up maybe I will do better this week!! :)

No comments: