Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten Days of Thanksgiving #9

I am thankful for civic and church leaders. (Although Church leaders are in a league of their own.)

I am grateful people are willing to serve their communities and beyond to help govern our laws and people. Of course, not everyone is in it for the right reasons, but they are tough jobs. I am most grateful for those who want to serve for the right reasons.

I am extremely grateful for the leaders of my church. Particularly the Prophet, His counselors and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. Their selfless service enriches my life. If there were not people willing to live the way they have to, we would not have the gospel in our lives. The sacrifices they make of family, their work and countless other areas, so we can have the gospel, is eternal. I am blessed by these leaders in my life. Also, by those area and local leaders, willing to sacrifice so much to share and spread the gospel. I am grateful for their testimonies.

1 comment:

themasons said...

I love that! for some reason when I read this I can hear you say each and every word! very neat!