Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twilight Party

Friday night I got to go to the Twilight Movie release party at work. I got paid :). I doubt that I would have gone to this otherwise. I have to say that I did have a good time. One of the stars, "Victoria", from the movie came. It was kind of a big deal. I estimate there was at least three to four thousand (yes thousand) people there. (Based on sales). It really was crazy. I am amazed at how star struck people get. I did get a free signed copy of the DVD, and a t-shirt. I worked until 3 A.M. So all weekend I was dragging!

Can you handle it? (Picture from the newspaper) see me in the waaaay back? NO? Well I did put the red table cloth on. I know, wow, huh?

1 comment:

Lis said...

sounds like you had fun. I finally got to see the movie. I had to buy it.