Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dusty Got a Job!

I can hardly believe it. It almost doesn't feel real. He received the offer yesterday. It is not His dream job, (or pay) but, it is more than He gets on unemployment and I make at Wal-mart, combined. He also feels that He can make a real difference there. I have decided to stay on at Wal-mart, just for the minimum hours to help out a little. We have been so blessed for the last seven months. I know without a doubt Heavenly Father really has taken care of us.

3 comments:

Lis said...

I am so happy for you guys. You have been in our prayers alot. I am glad things are getting better.

Karen Liu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Liu said...

Congratulations. We went to say hi and you were gone... we'll miss seeing you but are so happy for you and your family. You are such tremendous examples of faith and courage. It has been a gift to me, getting to know you better in the last few months.