Thursday, May 6, 2010

And the Winner is...

Me!! I can't believe my luck. Two blogs that I follow had contests last week. I entered both of them but figured nothing would come of them. Tonight I looked on facebook and had a message from Aubrey Mace, author extraordinaire (http://aubreymace.blogspot.com/), I had won a book in her blog contest. How exciting. I am eager to read the book I won. Check out her site!!
Well then I decided I better check the blogs I follow. Much to my surprise, I had won Jodi Browns, contest. (http://amiracleforjodibrown.blogspot.com/). Really go to her blog. It is truly an inspiration. She had an inoperable brain tumor. Found a doctor who would attempt surgery, and a little over a year later has not only survived but, thrived. I am sure it is because of her incredible faith.
I can't wait to be sipping on my Jamba Juice, while reading my new book The Mark. (That is if they don't decide it was a mistake.) I wish I had entered something really big last week apparently I had some luck then. :)

No comments: