Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ten Days of Thanksgiving

On one of the blogs I follow, suggested to post for ten days what we are thankful for. I am a little late in getting started since I was in a bad mood when I read it yesterday. But, it is a new day and I feel better. So here goes.

Today I am so thankful for my health. As all of you probably know I have MS. I have had bumps in the road, but all in all I am doing so well. I know Heavenly Father has watched over me and our little family. I know that He blessed me to have good health to get our family here. I see other people with the same disease and realize how blessed I really am. I read a news story that says there is a promising treatment, that might even end up being a cure. :) :) Wouldn't that be AMAZING?

Since I didn't do one yesterday, I will do two today.

I am sooo thankful for my children. I love them soo much. Their individual personalities are so unique and wonderful. Hannah is so grown up and smart. Emma (who turned nine yesterday) is kind and loves animals. Audrey is a princess and is sweet and loving. Pierce is jumping off everything (is that what boys do?), wants to do everything the older kids do, and is so lonely while they go to school all day. I feel so blessed to have such fun kids. Oh, also, they are almost as tall as me. I have a feeling when they get their height I will be the short one!

No comments: