Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Calling

Since we are not moving, I got a new calling. Of course I was just getting used to Primary, so of course its time to change...
I am the Mia Maid advisor. I have taught two Sundays now, and it has been fun already. I always say that my heart is in Young Women's. I was lucky enough to have my mom in Y.W. with me the whole time, in one calling or another. After Dusty and I got married and moved into our first home, I got put right back in Y.W. (I had only been out myself about 1 1/2-2 years!) Since then I have been in that organization a lot. It is good to back after almost 3 years. I am excited to be back working with the youth. There is a spirit and maybe an excitement, with them you don't get anywhere else. :) Of course maybe I am just as mature as them, so I fit in...

No comments: