Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wal-Mart Associate

On Nov. 11 I came out of retirement. I started working again after 9 1/2 years! I am a "Walmart Associate". I have actually been really enjoying it. I work in the fabric and crafts dept. Which is really fun since I sew a lot.
Unfortunately, the reason I have gotten a job is because Dusty is still looking for work. The economy, has been a big factor in him not being able to get a job. I do know that Heavenly Father has really looked out for us. About 3 1/2 months with out a regular pay check has been difficult. But, I really know that we are not alone. Dusty had a blessing awhile back, and in it he was told to be patient. But, it is really hard to stay positive right now. I know Heavenly Father will help us. And no matter what happens, things will work out.

2 comments:

Breezy said...

How fun to work in the craft area. I could never work in the fabric/sewing section as I would never have a paycheck, I would spend it all on fabric. I am glad to know that the Walmarts in Utah still have Fabric as the Walmart in LV just got rid of it. May you and your family be blessed.

Mindi said...

Kristi,
I am sorry things are so hard right now. I think of you guys all of the time. Hopefully someday we can come up and see you guys. I was also wondering if you would email me yours and Elisabeth's addresses. I am doing my Christmas cards. Keep in touch.
Thanks, Mindi